Consumer Information and Disclosure
The links on this page will connect you to information that is provided by the US Department of Labor. It identifies many characteristics of the industry, not limited to hours of employment, pay scale, job description, advancement opportunities and self employment.
This school is licensed by the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency and Nationally Accredited by NACCAS. Voluntary compliance with these two agencies allow the Don Roberts School of Hair Design to offer financial aid to those that qualify.
For the calendar years of 2011, 2012 and 2013, we document no incidents, i.e. rape, theft, deaths, and/or bodily harm. This report makes reference to the following location:
Don Roberts School of Hair Design
152/146/144/140 East US Route 30
Schererville, Indiana 46375
Occupation: Cosmetology General
- SOC Code 12.0401/39-5012.00/Cosmetology/Hair and Hair Services
- SOC Code 12.0401/39-5094.00/Aesthetics/Skin and Skin Services
- SOC Code 12.0401/39-5092.00/Manicure/Mancure, Pedicure and Nail Services
- Credential Level/01/Undergraduate Certificate
The US Department of Education finds the outlook for employment to be “bright and growing in the future”!
- Detailed Occupational Profiles can be found at www.onetonline.org/crosswalk/CIP/.
- Enter 12.0401 to find detailed consumer and employment information about the cosmetology field.
- Annual reviews of our student population determine that 93% of the students work outside of their home while in school. Many are successfully placed in the industry, at entry level positions/minimum wage, while in school. After completion of school and licensure, their job descriptions become more suited to their skills/wage increases.