The institutional Choice Scholarship is offered proportionately to all programs offered.
Learn More about the Choice Scholarship
File Financial Aid Detail here www.studentaid.gov
This school offers a private payment plan for those that qualify. The school accepts payments by means of cash, personal checks, credit cards; Discover, Visa and MasterCard.
The school is approved by the Veterans Administration and Indiana Vocational Rehabilitation. Those applicants that are approved by these agencies, may use their benefits to offset their educational expenses.
Financial Aid is available to those that qualify.
- Financial Aid programs offered:
- Pell and SEOG Grants
- Award is income and program dependent
- Does not require repayment
- Direct Student Loans; Sub and Unsub
- Loan type and debt amount is income and program dependent
- Does require repayment
- Parent Plus Loans
All financial aid applications are done at www.studentaid.gov
On this site, you will apply for an initial user name and passcode, reinstate a prior user name and passcode, file your FASFA(s) complete your entrance counseling and apply for your student loan(s).
There are five steps, they are:
- Plan Early
- Complete your FASFA
Review your Financial Aid Package
- This school will present a financial aid package to you
- Get Your Financial Aid
- Graduate and Begin Repayment
- Complete your Exit Counseling
- Complete and Update your Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement
To comply with the graduation/withdrawal requirement please file at www.studentaid.gov